Thursday, 10 February 2011

Chill out weekend

Its getting annoying.assignments,exams,bad feelings, depressed. Tired of all these. So then, chill out!

 going to pantai kelanang at Banting

 I saw a person playing kite.its ben10!

 My friend, Jiwang so unexpectedly exited!

that's what we called weekends
 
 I don't really need you yet:(
 
 my so cool friend, Alif the army man

 Going to funfair.On weekend too:3

 Maybe just here,not at Genting. really.

 Get me if you owe the price:P

 The Banting Wheels.Come before its closed.the funfair was temporary isn't it?

 Ohh Upin, what a poor kid.haha

 I bought a Q&Q watch here.RM10 only,not original but still okay.

 thanks to Alif made this great shot.

Later, friends are most likely makes me chill and cool.not someone too special.
Sorry for the broken English

2 comments:

Imran Mohd Zawawi said...

aku suka dan aku jeles...hahhaha

Mohammad Nabil Syahmi said...

hehe,there will be next time la em.